Tuesday, July 3, 2012

fake oakleys she is not outstanding. Recalled

Deposit, the next step is to further consolidate my position. So, the old man's torture.
The old man kept shouting, cursing these people, I did not stop him, because I think the more he had such a curse, these people will hate him more. He even tried to resist, but after all, old and feeble, where young opponent. After the thorn of the six individuals, the old man's limbs have been badly mutilated. Seems to bleed too much, the old man has been unable to struggle, but the knife into the meat when the trembling.
Although I do not want to let him die too fast, but the old man's body is apparently not so tough. So I had to let the rest of each member can only stab a knife, Even so, the last time, have not had time to stab the old man to swallow air. He takes the knife blankly looked at me, his lips twitched, and seems to want to say something.
He trembling, stumbling, said: yes ... yes,fake oakleys, but, but I do not have hands. Also did not wait for him to finish, I suddenly grabbed the boy's left hand next to him, the hands of the knife of a program, the length of the little finger fall to the ground. That guy screams, but see I was watching him,oakley sunglasses for cheap, hurried to hold back the pain, bow said: I nodded, did not speak, slowly walked to the wild vector TING line next to the body, turned and said to them: Everyone stood straight, no move, no one spoke. At this moment, the fear has deep planting in their hearts. Blood before they have been imprinted in their minds to resist the idea of ​​fear completely rid of them try to stand straight, eyes wide open, so that appear to be more loyal to those.
I slowly walked in front of them, one by one looked into their eyes, everyone held their breath. The entire hall in addition to drops of blood in the ticking of the ground, can not hear a sound on the ground with blood everywhere, a few bodies disorder of the display on the ground, people feel as if the Shura hell. All who are more or less stained with blood, bloody their faces somewhat grim.
Hear me ask, all eyes look to the middle-aged man in a three-year-old. I looked up and down, seems to be a very ordinary person, wearing the black suit and others, she is not outstanding. Recalled, just hands, he behaved like everyone else, there is no special place.
See me see him, he quickly bowed, and said: yes, I was vice president of Harada Houde, please your orders. I observed in the side, this Harada the Houde seem like much, arranges the

No comments:

Post a Comment