Wednesday, August 1, 2012

nfl game jersey Xu Rongrong feel like nfl see through the whole thing

Other the nfl strange watching Xu Rongrong feel Xu Rongrong just as how they change it! Strange is to figure out the nfl not want to understand, by Xu Rongrong took went to play with the other, which just that men and women stood up, pale man on the face of what Gordon and stopped to see that this is the motion sickness that woman did not know it would come up with a pocket, such as dedicated to his ready to spit like a man's hurried holding pocket spit out, that woman went over gently patting him on the back, make him as comfortable as possible point, the man 吐完 that The woman handed a few toilet paper to him, his mouth clean, embarrassed, said: Komidori I am sorry I am so useless. let you down, the woman smiled and shook his head: not to mention In fact, I have long known you motion sickness,the north face shoe, so prepared this pocket, I know you have a fear of heights, but still insist you do want to see you care about me, now I know! you will do not weird me! the young man: how will I hurt you had a chance, how could blame you! woman happy laugh: I know, we went to take a break, will man nodded his head, the woman smiled and took him to hold the go, to play you?
After from Played rolling train, to Xu Rongrong what seems to interest like pull this nfl play this will Paoqu Wan that energy is really good, look at the nfl is surprised and surprising, this change too quickly. nfl understand the words of the women are volatile.
the nfl is a bit distressed watching Xu Rongrong play like fragrant perspiration Ling Ling, also took out a handkerchief to take the initiative to help Xu Rongrong wiping his forehead of sweat to play too vigorously, Xu Rongrong whole face is red servant servant , the look is very nice, nfl while wiping his mouth to: Rong sister to play in such a hurry to do, you are tired of this, I am not saying you? play with you one day, playable here, there are many , we slowly play it wants to play tired, take a break we then play, okay?
Just see the nfl initiative to wipe her look very close, if a couple, then do not know how much she pleased, but not, Xu Rongrong embarrassed took the handkerchief said: Thank you, my own wants.
nfl in a handkerchief and handed it to her: Rong sister not in any mood you before and after I have the feeling of difference is too great. you do not make themselves happy, right?
Xu Rongrong feel like nfl see through the whole thing, avoiding the the nfl doubts gentle eyes, looking away with a smile said: how could it, I am very happy ah! Really happy, Ayu Freeze thought, we re- The play that slippery boat! said they take the initiative to pull up to nfl the unto run to.
nfl looked out in front Xu Rongrong think Rong sister is really happy it? Why do I feel that you pretend to be, perhaps my impression is wrong, but I really hope you can be happy over the past two days. When I first saw you, you know your life is not very exciting,nfl game jersey, though not unhappy, but so that every day of bland but ignore the wonderful life, so I hope that every day you are happy, but this short a few days I have a sense of

No comments:

Post a Comment